Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
The Beginning of a Nightmare EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

The Beginning of a Nightmare

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Beginning of a Nightmare Empty The Beginning of a Nightmare

Post by Love Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:43 pm

I see...So this is where I shall find my beauties... Quorra said with a smirk as she walked through the canyon observing everything around her and jotting down notes. She intended on being here a while so it was only fair she'd make note of her surroundings. Behind her walked her two Pokemon Envy and Wrath who at the moment were bickering amongst themselves much to her annoyance.

Both of you SHUT UP! she said stopping and turning around the two pokemon immediately going quiet with fear. They knew she wasn't the type to joke around after all before she set out on her journey she had already begun conditioning them for battle and arguing with each other would only ruin such training. Now that you two idiots have stopped messing around we can actually get to work. she said with a yawn before whistling loudly hoping to attract the attention of any pokemon within the vicinity Envy and Wrath both becoming alert as this was what they had been prepared for and of course if they failed it would mean cruel punishment by the hands of their trainer.
Love
Love

Credits : 9756

Character Profile
Rp Name: Quorra
Pokedollar £: 10
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Nightmare Empty Re: The Beginning of a Nightmare

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:48 am

Many wild pokemon that happened to be arround were irritated by the way the trainer behaved to her pokemon. They did not like that and they all looked at her with an angry face. However, there was a pokemon that not only got angry with her but also wanted to protect the two pokemon. It was a wild Golett, a ground/ ghost type pokemon. It looked at Quorra with an angry face and said "Leeeeett!" as it moved forward in an attempt to slam her with a Pound attack on the head so that it would punish her for her bad behavior!
Maximillion
Maximillion

Credits : 9981

Character Profile
Rp Name: Maximillion Sawada
Pokedollar £: 2300
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Not what I was looking for. If your not a fossil why don't you just drop dead Quorra said frowning as she jumped back seeing the Golett Well it could be good for target practice. she said with a smirk as she pulled out her pokedex, Envy running forward and opening her jaws to use bite on the pokemon. Hmm...how about we..set an example she said with a sadistic smile as Wrath used leer just before Envy had completed her attack so that the move would do even more damage too all of the foolish pokemon that aren't exactly what I want.Don't hurt it too bad just leave it well enough so i can deal with it later.
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:23 pm

The Golett was hit by both the attacks of the pokemon but yet it was not defeated. It got up and looked at the two pokemon with an angry face. It had already decided to take them on by itself. However, before it moved forward to attack them, 3 more Golett appeared in order to assist it. They all shouted "Golett!!!" as they moved towards the two pokemon which GANGED against their freind and attempted to strike them with Mud Slap, a move that was super effective against them... That was the price for attacking a pokemon with two pokemon at the same time. What these pokemon could not bear was seeing other pokemon getting ganged by others...
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Heh interesting..perhaps more...brutish. Tactics are in order. Quorra said pulling out a pokeball and throwing it at one of the golett's that had tried to attack her pokemon Oi just like we practiced. she said as Wrath simply used leer on both of the pokemon while running past them out of the way of their attack using the golett that would be distracted by the pokeball as an escape route. Meanwhile also running behind Wrath although slower Larvitar hit the pokeball at one of the other Goletts even though it would catch them it would be enough to disorientate it in order for Envy to run past it as well the other golett would be caught of gaurd by the sheer randomness of the move. Now then. Take that out. Quorra said Envy using bite on the injured Golett now that they were out of harms way of the other three. Its times like these when i wish I picked up the rocks near my house. Perfect distraction. Sigh..oh well.
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:53 pm

The pokemon managed to dodge the attacks fairly easily and the wild Golett that was caught inside the pokeball broke free from it. Sick of the trainer and her pokemon, they were about to stop the battle and go... They were about to leave, until another trainer appeared and looked at the female trainer with an angry face. He said "You should not treat pokemon like that...". The Golett all moved behind him in order to hide themselves from the harsh trainer. The battle was interrupted by another trainer and there was no winner nor loser (so no experience). Now, what will the female trainer do?
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Ara. Ara. A trainer. Now then...thats more like it. Quorra said with a smirk Envy and Wrath walking back to her side. Hmm I should not treat pokemon like that? she said mockingly Look. This is how it will go. You'll battle me hope that you'll teach me a lesson but the fact remains you won't I'm going to keep doing what I want. Are they complaining? she said looking at Envy and Wrath who looked around as they were impatient for another battle Exactly. So. Why don't you run along then or do what I just said its your choice I don't care either way she said with a yawn before walking over looking for her pokeball that the golett had broken out of. Oh and you know it was kind of rude heh. You barging in on my fun. I was planning on catching one of them. she said pouting for a second and then laughing to herself Only to use as bait of course
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 pm

The trainer looked at the female trainer with a much more angry face. He could not even stand watching her. He said "I will not turn like you... Unlike you, I am a proud trainer and I do not mess with the likes of you. I just came here to protect these little Golett.". Then, he smiled at the wild pokemon and started tickling them. Afterwards, he started leaving along with them. However, as soon as he was gone, another trainer appeared. He said "Let that weakling be. I am a real trainer, just like you! I saw how you dealt with those pokemon and I must say I am impressed. So what do you say? Do you want to have a battle with me?".
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Hmm? Quorra said as she had been ignoring the other trainer only noticing when he was gone. Now i can get back to wh--...Sigh...another one? she said actually listening to this one and then smirking again Alright sure I'll battle you. Just make it worth my while. she said with another yawn Envy and Wrath stepping forward Sigh..I hope this doesn't take to long I have so much to do siiigh... she said with a frown waiting for the other trainer to take out his pokemon so that they could begin this pointless battle Sigh Trainers..always rushing to battle..this is why they are so stupid..Oh well their battle strategies are very good after all they do put whatever mental capacity into battling..so this shouldn't be a complete waste of time she thought to herself looking at her opponent with a growing smirk
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:27 pm

The trainer was very happy to see that the female trainer he had just "idolized" agreed to battle with him. He wanted to show her that he was a strong trainer and he prepared himself. He said "The battles are going to be one versus one... And each trainer is going to use two pokemon.". Then, he took out from his pockets a pokeball with his right hand. He moved his hand backwards and he threw the pokeball to the ground with extreme force, after saying "Meditite! Come out!". Afterwards, a Meditite appeared and said "Meditite!" while looking towards Quorra with a serious face...
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Sigh..Type advantage..greeat... Quorra said rubbing her temple Oh well its the curse of being a fully rock trainer she said looking at Envy and Wrath Oi both of you two is going up against that. she said Envy yawning and sitting down Wrath hopping up and down Fine its your funeral heh. she said with a smirk as Wrath stepped forward his face going emotionless as it stared blankly at the Meditite. Hmmm...should i order you around? she said Wrath looking back and blinking once Oh? Alright in that case while you do that me and Envy are going to look for items she said Envy hopping up as Quorra looked around the canyon for anything shiny. Meanwhile Wrath pawed the ground beckoning the Meditite to make the first move
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hatarou Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Medite came rushing at the Cranidos and had activated the move hidden power upon Cranidos. A small ball of energy had been made and the medite had launched it at her pokemon. The trainer screamed out, "Good job! Get em by surprise!" He smiled with a face full of smugness. The medite had an apathetic look on her face as it went back near it's trainer.
Hatarou
Hatarou

Credits : 9585

Character Profile
Rp Name: Hatarou
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

http://Deariot.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Hmmm...nope nothing here Quorra said looking under a rock as she and Envy were a few feet away from the battle. Envy on the other hand was moving rocks all around in hopes of finding an item or two Keep looking theirs gotta be something. Quorra said when Envy stopped searching. Meanwhile Wrath started running towards the Meditite once it saw it rush towards it Wrath using its legs to propell itself upward and over the Hidden power and began to fall towards the meditite using leer in order to lower the pokemons defence with its head lowered before using Headbutt using the velocity from the fall to its advantage. Hmmm..really still nothing.. Quorra said moving a heavy rock out of the way with Envy's help
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:14 pm

The Meditite's trainer said "Meditite... Use Bullet Punch on Cranidos!". In an instant, Meditite got serious and it's right hand seperated from the rest of its arm. Then, it moved towards the Cranidos with high speed and striked it before it used the Headbutt, not only protecting it by the attack of the Cranidos, but also causing a great deal of damage because of steel's advantage over rock. Meditite should not be underestimated... And all these things happened as Quorra was searching for items.
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Dos.. Wrath said shaking its head trying to focus looking over towards Quorra who was buzy looking for items. Hmmm...nothing here.. Quorra said moving father away from the battle Nope nothing here.. she said picking up Envy and moving even farther

Cranido? DOS! He said getting the hint and sprinting towards Quorra

About time Quorra said with a smirk seeing Wrath run towards her recalling him back into his pokeball and running away from the trainer. Sigh best philosophy. Run.To live to fight another day. she said as she ran as far as she could from the trainer still managing to look around the canyon for anything that could be an Item
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:28 pm

As the trainer looked at Cranidos running away, he laughed and recalled Medicham back at the pokeball. Then, he started leaving as well, in search of pokemon.

As the collector searched for an item for a while, it was natural that she would find one. The item was something common but yet it was something. It was a pokeball. After all that searching the trainer managed to find a single pokemon, lying on the ground. Nobody was around so she could take it...
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Ara...look at that. she said with a smirk picking up the pokeball and pocketing it before calling out Wrath who upon coming outside of his pokeball walked beside Envy. Lar. Envy said snickering because Wrath had gotten hurt in the battle Wrath replying by knocking Envy over Oi are you two going to fight again? Or will we search for more items. And possibly a nice fossil pokemon she said with a smirk still looking around Preferably the latter she talking to herself as Wrath went around hitting rocks with his headbutt.
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Little did you know, that the pokeball was actually already occupied. The next time you tried to use it, it would reveal said occupant;

Minezumi:

As Cranidos went about smashing rocks, the most predictable of events occured. A Geodude groaned loudly as Cranidos smashed into it's back, shattering the rock type's bed. It turned, growling angrily as it took the sight in. A stupid looking human and two equally looking stupid pokemon partners. They were ugly, too. Looked beat up, and somewhat frustrated. Their trainer was probably incredibly cruel, considering how stressed they seemed. Not that it mattered at this point. That damn Cranidos destroyed Geodude's precious home... It would pay. The Geodude immediately grabbed a rock, before rubbing it forcefully against it's own rough and sturdy body. If that's what you could call a body...

It was polishing itself! Rock Polish; it raised it's speed sharply. It seemed to think you were the type of trainer to have your pokemon team up on it. With that in mind, it didn't hesitate to cry it's name loudly - calling for any allies in the surrounding area.
Shiz
Shiz

Credits : 15073

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mysie
Pokedollar £: 400
Pokemon:

https://katsuregion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Oh look a Geodude. Envy you can take it right? Quorra said as Wrath backed up with a smirk it had been trying to cause confrontation. It looked aware though because the geodude was crying loudly Oi shut it up quickly. Quorra said picking up a rock and chucking it at the Geodude, Envy using that time interval to quickly run at it and open her Jaws as she attempted to use bite.

Hmmm..Wrath come. she said Wrath walking over to her Continue what you were doing but check before you smash I don't want another geodude coming lest we have to run away. she said Wrath nodding and then breaking another rock Now then hopefully we can hunt without someone interupting
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 pm

The Geodude swiftly slapped the thrown rock out of the way - it should have already caught the attention of it's comrades, anyway. The rock creature grunted as it felt Envy biting it mercilessly: but fortunately the attack did very little damage. It took advantage of the situation, reaching back and firmly taking a hold of Larvitar's head. With another grunt, the g-dude slammed Envy's face into the hard and solid floor of the canyon, before curling up - it's body glowing momentarily. Defense Curl boosted it's (defense), making it more resistant to it's opponent's attacks. By the time it took to execute the defense curl: Envy was likely already standing once again. Geodude launched itself forth, hovering as it moved in with a tackle attack.

You have one turn until Geodude's back up arrives. (Two posts, one each.)
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Lar. Envy said rubbing its head and seeing the geodude lunging at her quickly sidestepping it while using Leer and then using bite again this time instead of simply clamping on to it she would throw the geodude to the left where Wrath was waiting with a Headbutt.

Meanwhile Quorra was playing with her thumbs not really paying attention to the battle she was more interested in digging around the area looking for things while her pokemon sorted out the battling. For some reason I find this place to be boring..I havent found any fossils. But my determination knows no bounds...I shall find my beauties...and soon.. she said with a demented smile
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Geodude groaned as another bite attack was successfully executed - the opponent digging into it's shoulder fiercely. The rock reached towards Larvitar's head once again, hoping to grab it and reverse the flow of things; but to no avail. Geodude was sent flying towards Cranidos, who was waiting with a powerful headbutt attack - which although wouldn't normally do that much damage, would probably do more due to the leer attack from before. Geodude collided with Cranidos' head with a crunch, and a thud as the rock fell to the ground with it's face scrunched up in pain.

Just as the two pokemon were closing in to finish off the fallen rock - something popped up behind them. Literally, popped up. A Diglett, and a rather large one at that... It looked strong. A lot stronger than your pokemon at least. Although to be honest, you likely wouldn't have noticed the arrival of your new friend - since it was simply too small to notice, despite it's unusual size. "Diglett." It squeaked quietly, before it's tiny eyes squinted in anger. Suddenly it spun at a rapid pace - digging it's 'feet', supposedly, into the ground before it: it used Mud Slap!

Geodude rolled out of the way just in time to avoid getting hit by the intense blow, but Cranidos and Larvitar had been taken by surprise. The Mud Slap lowered their accuracy, getting in their eyes. (>_<) Geodude immediately rushed over to it's friend, nodding in approval. Diglett had come just in time.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Lar.... Envy said moving back and trying to rub the mud out of her eyes Dos.. Wrath said mimicking Envy and trying to see straight Sigh...I guess I have to interfere.. Quorra said getting up and pulling out the new pokeball that she had just obtained The diglet looks useful...pokeball go! she said throwing it at the Diglett Sigh. Ill be your eyes. F then RL then DR. E + B = G,W+H =D...FB she said lazily as Envy and Wrath understood what she said running forward and then turning right and left respectively before rapidly dashing at the two pokemon diagonally Envy using Bite on Geodude while Wrath used Headbutt on the Diglett both of her pokemon would then jump back after using their attacks minimizing the risk of getting counter attacked.
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:43 pm

As you threw the pokeball at the diglett you equation threw it off guard so it didn't see the pokeball coming at it. If that equation didn't confuse the Diglett it sure as hell confused me as it caught the poor thing and the illuminate red light grabbed it and dragged it into the cold metal ball.

Uh oh:

The pokeball failed to catch the diglett as it came out of the pokeball like nothning ever happened. Now that failed attempt of catching a pokemon was over, that pesky Geodude who seemed to be have getting all up in your grill as it used another roll out to take out your pokemon again. Little did it know, your pokemon had already been in the process of preforming there attacks as they hit it head on knocking it backas it rolled and hit something hard. The diglett however come up from behind it and decided to use another Mud slap on your two pokemon.
Viviana
Viviana

Credits : 9745

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Predicted. How...tragic..sigh..my poor pokeball.. DR, LR then BHR = D Quorra said when the two attacks collided getting into the battle meanwhile Clue had slipped out of his pokeball and was sniffing around looking for items with his pick up ability. Envy and Wrath dodge rolled to the left and right respectively to avoid the mudslap before springing forward diagonally both of them using Bite and Headbutt respectively on the diglett as a counter. Aww Clue u are so cute <3...F + G She said petting clue but still watching the battle Envy and Wrath would then jump back both of them rushing over to the geodude to finish it off. Find mommy something good kay? she said with a smile as Clue looked around for items
Love
Love

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down