Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
I've had the time EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
I've had the time EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
I've had the time EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
I've had the time EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
I've had the time EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
I've had the time EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
I've had the time EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
I've had the time EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
I've had the time EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
I've had the time EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

I've had the time

3 posters

Go down

I've had the time Empty I've had the time

Post by Yang Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:07 pm

After finally getting his parent's permission to be a coordinator, Drew had ran out of his house as fast as he could. Probably not a smart move seeing as he got tired quickly and had to stop for a bit at the pokemon center for several minutes. He hadn't let his Fushide out sine he'd caught it. He was afraid it would be angry at him for throwing a rock at it, then throwing a pokeball at it more than 5 times.

Drew was too excited to rest for too long, so he came out of the pokemon center in a matter of minutes. Having learned his lesson, he started walking at a steady pace so he wouldn't get tired too quickly. The town with the professor was only a few miles away. It was straight from his town north, so he wouldn't be able to get lost. At least not very easily.

There was basically nothing between the towns, so he got there in an hour and a half, roughly. Once he was there, he couldn't wait anymore so he ran around town looking for the lab. He found it almost right away and knocked loudly.
Yang
Yang

Credits : 9822

Character Profile
Rp Name: Drew Jones
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

I've had the time Empty Re: I've had the time

Post by Love Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:58 pm

"Yes. How may I help you" were the professor's words to the trainer who had just entered his lab. He was sitting on a swirly chair not really paying attention to anything at the moment but once he heard the knock he pretended to be viewing some paperwork. "Yes. Come in, come in" he said pressing a button the door opening. His eyes slightly dimmed when he saw the newbie coordinator he could just recognize what this young lad wanted to be due to years of experience. However instead of following normal protocol and leading him on he would allow the lad to ask the questions and he would simply be their to answer or supply his demands.
Love
Love

Credits : 9714

Character Profile
Rp Name: Quorra
Pokedollar £: 10
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Drew walked into the lab, as per the professor's instructions. He didn't really look around or anything, he'd been in a lab before, plus he wasn't here for sightseeing so it didn't seem important to him. He just wanted to get his things quickly and get to catching more pokemon. It would probably be a while until he could actually compete in contests, which is why he was in such a hurry. He wanted new pokemon so he could get to making strategies, and to level up his Fushide. He had learned the pokemon's name and moves back at home from his dad's pokedex.

"Uhh, yeah. I was just wondering if you could give me something to start out with." It felt weird asking that. Shouldn't professors know what kids wanted when they went into their lab. It's not like people came to pokemon labs to sell cookies or anything. "I already have a pokemon... I guess I just need pokeballs and stuff?" The professor would know what he needed, so he didn't feel the need to add anything else.
Yang
Yang

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:48 pm

"Oh, right, of course." The woman said, slapping her forehead dramatically. Her frizzy hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and it waved from side to side as she walked in the opposite direction. Well, not so much walked as shuffled. "Well, since you seem to be in something of a hurry-" as most trainers were when they were first starting out, "tell me, what's your preferred colour?" The professor asked, as she gestured towards a cabinet full off goodies. Goodies being Live Caster and Pokedex. There were so many colours; it would be near impossible for you to not be able to find something you like.

As she waited for a response, she turned her attention towards her desk, pulling out a drawer and searching through it for a bit, before pulling out a small plastic container and tossing it on the desk before you. You heard something roll around inside.

Contents:

Maybe the Fastball was put there by accident? At any rate, the woman didn't seem to notice the mishap, as she went about showing you the wide variety of coloured live caster and pokedex.
Shiz
Shiz

Credits : 15031

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mysie
Pokedollar £: 400
Pokemon:

https://katsuregion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Her question made Drew think. And even though he was in a hurry this was going to be an important decision. Everyone would see the Live Caster on his hand unless he took it off, and that just wasn't being efficient. What if he had a blue costume and he had a red live caster on his wrist. No, no, no, that just wouldn't do. He followed her and kept a distance, still trying to decide. "I think I'll just take a white one," white went with everything and it would just be easy to keep it on, "yeah, white's fine."

He reached for the container and brought it closer to himself looking at all the pokeballs. Six. It was weird, he thought people started out with five since you can only have six pokemon in your party. He didn't think about it much, and just put them in his backpack.

He shoved his hands into his pockets getting a little impatient, but trying not to show it. She had already noticed he was in a hurry, he didn't want to seem rude.
Yang
Yang

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:15 pm

And in return, she hurried herself. After he made his decision, the woman immediately grabbed a solid white coloured case, before placing it before you: just as she had with the pokeballs.

Contents:

Suddenly, a Zigzagoon jumped onto your lap - rubbing it's bristly fur against your bare arms. (Yes, I'm assuming they're bare <3)

What did it want? It was yipping like crazy, looking back and forth between you and the professor. "Zippy?" The woman sighed, as she picked the creature up and off of your lap. You were in a hurry: and so was this little guy. He seemed pretty crazed, like something bad happened. "Professor..." You glanced over to see a man enter the room, panting. "The Poochyena escaped their cages." Akane groaned. Clearly it had happened once or twice before.

Glancing at you, she smirked. "Do you mind helping me out? Could be good training."
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:21 pm

"Awesome," he said putting the live caster on his wrist and the pokedex into his pocket. He finally had everything he needed, now he just needed some training and new pokemon. He flinched when he felt something on his lap, he looked down to see a Zigzagoon, he smiled at it.

The warm fur of the Zigzagoon against his bare arms felt weird. It was nice though, definitely something he'd be willing to cuddle with in cold weather. It caught him by surprise hearing someone walk in panting claiming that the Poochyena escaped. They had to be at least a little dangerous for them to be caged in in the first place.

He was in a hurry, but he could spare some time for this. Maybe Fushide would learn a new move or something. It was definitely something he wasn't going to turn down. "I'll do it."
Yang
Yang

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm

"There are about six of them." The professor's assistant explained. Fortunately, he continued to describe their strengths and weaknesses, as well as their levels and overall personalities. Most of them were timid; they wouldn't attack first unless cornered. They were all weak; around level two, and they had a very limited move pool because of such. The creatures instinctively packed together - and even now you could hear them barking as something fell to the floor and shattered.

"Maybe you could use an area attack and get them all at once, or something." The professor agreed, clearly not liking the idea of hurting her Poochyena: but at the same time, she also wanted this to be a learning experience for you. The assistant opened the door for you, revealing a hallway that was covered in paw prints. Those Poochyena broke a vase - a plant, specifically. They got dirt everywhere. A coordinator should be careful not to get any on his precious clothes...
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:33 pm

"Area attack?" he mumbled to himself, not wanting to seem like much of a newbie at pokemon battles. He didn't exactly like the idea of a five-on-one battle, but if they were level two they would only know tackle. Poochyena was a pokemon that was carefully studied at school. Maybe because it was a pretty simple pokemon and very common, either way he knew a bit about it.

"I'll try," he said before entering the hallway covered in dirt. There were only a few, small spots of the white floor visible now and the Poochyena could be seen at the end of the hallway messing around with each other and making an even bigger mess.

"Allright, Fushide!" he let out his pokemon. It landed on a small island of floor, that was still clean. "Let's try your poison sting!" He pointed at the Poochyena. The hallway wasn't that long, and he was sure the poison sting could reach.
Yang
Yang

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Akane stood behind you, monitoring your choices, and saying nothing all the while. Although she winced the moment you chose poison sting. She still cared about the Poochyena - of course she wouldn't want them to get poisoned. But she had to admit, it was the best attack to use in this situation.

The poisonous barbs flew across the length of the hallway, hitting one Poochyena square in the face, and another in the ribcage. Both yelped - and the one that was hit in the face fell to the floor pathetically. It wasn't unconscious of course, but it sure as hell hurt. Next time, though it would be best to think things through and attack quietly from afar. After all, now both of the Poochyena turned their gaze onto Fushide, snarly angrily as they lunged forward, baring their small but apparent fangs. They were both closing in, preparing their tackle attacks! Where were the other four, though? They could sneak up on you, so you should probably keep an eye on your back, too.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm

"Defense curl!" Fushide quickly curled itself up as the two Poochyena's tackles hit. Maybe they'd be poisoned now! That was all that was going through his head now, though he didn't exactly want that to be the way they got taken down, it wasn't like they wouldn't be able to heal. A quick trip to the pokemon center would heal them.

Still he couldn't take a risk and think they were poisoned now. He hated still being new to battling, but he had to keep going. "Try another poison sting!" Fushide uncurled itself slightly to shoot some more poison stings at the two pokemon.
Yang
Yang

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Another critical hit - one of the Poochyena turned tail and fled, said tail tucked between it's rapidly moving legs. "Not bad." Although there was a trace of disapproval in the woman's voice. Poison sting was a good opening - but she personally would have followed up with a cross Rollout/Defense Curl attack: countering the tackle attacks entirely, while still possibly poisoning the creatures. The remaining Poochyena that had not been hit growled, swiping wildly at the bug, trying to penetrate the creature's defenses. Finally seeing a chance, the dark type shifted it's weight and tackled Fushide mercilessly - slamming the bug into the wall with a crunch.

Akane winced and Zippy yelped in surprise, bouncing back to hide behind his trainer's legs. Clearly that looked and sounded like a harsh blow. Hopefully it wasn't that bad...
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Drew gasped as he saw his Pokemon being thrown towards the wall. The Centipede Pokemon hit the wall hard and fell down onto a muddy spot on the floor. It got up slowly glaring angrily at the Poochyena. It curled itself up without any instructions and began to roll quickly at the Poochyena. It was rolling right through the mud making it go faster and looking a bit uncontrolled. It hit the other pokemon right in the face and making it flip back and slide through the mud towards the wall. [using my autohit]

Fushide hissed with pleasure. It was completely covered in mud, though it obviously didn't care. Drew half laughed half gasped and smiled at his pokemon. "All right, now be careful. There's more somewhere."
Yang
Yang

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:13 pm

The Poochyena was weakened - but it definitely wasn't down for the count. It barked, ears alert and nose twitching, before hopping up and shaking itself; causing the mud to fly in all directions, splattering across the hall's white walls. The professor gasped and sighed, covering her face dramatically; Zippy whining pathetically as if to apologize. Poochyena shook it's head, getting rid of every bit of mud that there was - before finally lunging forward with another tackle attack. It certainly was a one trick pony; but what else could it possibly do? An easy kill, really.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:37 pm

At such close proximity now, Fushide decided to keep going at the battle solo, and used a poison sting. Drew was a little surprised at how assertive this bug was. It was definitely a good thing, it could think for itself and seemed to know what it was doing in battle. It was actually pretty great news for Drew, he wouldn't have to worry too much in the battle round of contests, his pokemon would be able to battle perfectly, even if he isn't the best trainer. He looked back at Akane, who just seemed to be inspecting the battle closely.
Yang
Yang

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 pm

One Poochyena down. The other had fled, and was undoubtedly around here somewhere... The professor sighed as the canine crumpled to the floor, eyes spinning dramatically. It was hit in the fact with a poison sting attack after all - it had an excuse to be completely out of it. She picked the creature up and handed it to her assistant, who had been standing in the background the entire time. The man rushed down the hall, and into another room: soon reemerging without the Poochyena. It was probably their personally pokecenter; and they would simply return the Poochyena as soon as they were all healed up. Zippy yipped and wagged his tail, running forward and sniffing about. One down, five to go!

"Lead the way." Akane smiled, crossing her arms before her chest as she raised an eyebrow.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yang Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:21 pm

"Follow it," he said after Zippy ran down the hallway. Fushide was following it quickly, and Drew had gotten the nerve to finally walk through the dirt down the hall. At least it wasn't mud, it would be pretty easy to wipe off once they were out of the lab. They followed the Zigzagoon down the hall and turned right at the end. The hall continued both ways and the right side was covered in tracks, probably the remaining Poochyena.

"All right, be careful." The hall was pretty shallow, but they could still catch them all by surprise. Professor Akane would probably help, but Drew didn't want her to have to save them. It would be pretty embarrassing. "Can you smell them, Zippy?"
Yang
Yang

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Well technically she was helping out already, what with Zippy being her Zigzagoon... But she made no move to stop Zippy as soon as he began to sniff out the Poochyena. His tail wagged excitedly as he darted down the hall way, criss crossing - a stereotypical Zigzagoon. The creature's nose twitched, ears perking. He sniffed one out! Zippy led you, the professor, and her assistant towards the lobby - where there were two more Poochyena. One was getting into a trashcan, while the other was laying down and tending to it's wounds. Clearly the one that was injured was the one you had battled previously. Think of it as 1.5 Poochyena, or something. At any rate, they hadn't noticed you quite yet...

[Crappy post. x.x sorry, I'm exhausted lol]
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content