Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
Uhm.. Professor? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
Uhm.. Professor? EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
Uhm.. Professor? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
Uhm.. Professor? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
Uhm.. Professor? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
Uhm.. Professor? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
Uhm.. Professor? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
Uhm.. Professor? EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
Uhm.. Professor? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Uhm.. Professor? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Uhm.. Professor?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Uhm.. Professor? Empty Uhm.. Professor?

Post by Luna Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Alyssa adjusted the headband that she had just put on her head ten minutes ago. "How do I look, Houndour?" She looked down at her partner.
"Hound.. Hound Houdour.." He grumbled. You look fine. I just told you that five minutes ago.
Sometimes Alyssa wished she could understand Houndour, but she could tell by the way he was acting that he was getting annoyed. "Sorry, Houndour. I'm just nervous about seeing this Professor person." She looked up at the lab. How long has she been simply standing at the door. At least seven minutes.
Houndour rolled his eyes then walked to the door and put his paw on it. "Hound." Knock.
"I'm working on it!" Alyssa grumbled and then adjusted her backpack strap. With a heavy sigh and knocked three even times on the door and waited for someone to answer it.
Luna
Luna

Credits : 10097

Character Profile
Rp Name: Alyssa
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

http://foreverpokemon.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Uhm.. Professor? Empty Re: Uhm.. Professor?

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 pm

[I'll mod you, but your punishment for not reading the rules is: no free pokeballs. Don't hate me, it's my job. Dx It's not that big a deal though: they're cheap, anyway. You'll need your pokedex and live caster anyway, so I'll mod you those. Next time though - ask someone to lock your current topic so nobody thinks you're on liquid time. >_< That's against the rules, too lol.]

You hear a bit of shuffling from the other side - and finally, someone opens the door wide. "Can I help you?" You hear a woman ask energetically, flashing you a large white smile. She didn't seem old, although she didn't seem young either. Her face was freckled and just a bit wrinkly, accompanied with somewhat small pouted lips and large white teeth. Her brown eyes were wide, staring at you inquisitively. After ushering you inside, she gestured towards a seat just before her desk. It would seem that she didn't notice Houndour - although it might just be that because she works around pokemon daily; she was just used to his presence.
Shiz
Shiz

Credits : 15069

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mysie
Pokedollar £: 400
Pokemon:

https://katsuregion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:03 pm

[*facepalm* >_<' Sheesh. I suck at this. I knew skimming the rules was a bad idea. I understand. Should've read the rules all the way through. No hard feelings ^_^]

Alyssa gazed around the room with wide eyes. Though her father was a Pokemon researcher, she had never actually been in a lab before. Taking her time to see everything, she quietly sat down in the chair. "I'm, uh, a new Pokemon trainer. I'm supposed to be here. I think."

Houndour didn't take kindly to being ignore. "Hound!! Houndour!" Hey! I'm here, too! He stood on his back paws and placed his front on the desk and growled softly at the lady.

"H-Houndour! Be nice!" Alyssa gently pushed her partner down. "I'm sorry.. He doesn't normally act like that."
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 pm

[Lol, it's fine. A lot of people make the same mistake: it's not very common for you to be required to go to the lab on most pokemon sites anyway. And lol, I'm the Queen-Bitch, you'll hate me at one point or another ♥]

The woman laughed, completely unfazed by Houndour's actions. It was apparent that she was used to that, as well. Snapping her fingers as if suddenly getting an incredible idea, Akane rooted through her desk for a moment, before pulling out a poffin case. With a smile, she offered Houndour some - smiling apologetically at the canine. After replacing the poffin case, she immediately turned her attention to the shelves behind her - glancing back at you over her shoulder. "What's your favorite colour, dear?"
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:22 pm

"Houndour!" That's more like it, lady! Houndour chomped on his poffin happily, but made an awful mess of it eating it.

Alyssa sighed down at her partner and then looked at the Professor. "Oh, uhm, blue." She looked at the shelf the Professor was looking at. Alyssa wasn't too sure what she was looking at. Yet again, she wasn't too sure what most of the things in the lab were.

Houndour howled. That was GREAT! He sat contently.

Alyssa patted Houndour's head and mumbled. "Can't you be polite for two seconds?"

Houndour shook his head.

Alyssa sighed and then turned her attention back to the Professor.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Chuckling, she pulled out a small box, and placed it before you.

contents:

"Now then..." She continued, ignoring the mess that your partner was making all over her carpet. That would take quite a bit of work cleaning up, but she still enjoyed cheering the pokemon up, nonetheless. "I think that's all." She said, although she hesitated for a moment. Snapping her fingers once again, she grinned broadly. "Actually, I have a request, if you don't mind." She went on to explain how she had something of a pest problem: a few Rattata had gotten into the laboratory's basement; stealing their supply of poffin and the such. "Maybe you could help me get rid of them?" She asked, clearly anticipating your answer, as she was pretty stressed out about all of that money lost.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Alyssa stared blankly down at the live caster. She had never seen anything like it. Must be some new technology.

"Huh?" She looked at the Professor. "Rattata problem? Sure, sounds easy enough. Right, Houndour?" She looked down at her partner.

Houndour grunted. Sure. Do I get more poffins?

"Looks like we're in," Alyssa put on her brightest smile. "And thanks for the Pokedex and, uh, other thing.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm

"No problem! And good luck; you're gonna need it." The woman shuddered - clearly she didn't like the rodents that plagued her laboratory. She led you through her office door, and then had you follow her down the hallway. Finally reaching the basement door, she hesitated for a moment before turning to you. "There should be around five of them. They're not that strong, I think. Don't worry though - if there's a problem, I'll step in to help you out." And considering she'd spent most of her life with pokemon, you couldn't help but think that she might have an insanely powerful pokemon to back up her talk.

Unlocking the door, she led you downstairs, where you could already hear the squeaks of the purple whiskered creatures. There was pokefood everywhere, scattered across the smooth and solid flooring of the basement, and you heard the professor sigh behind you. Houndour was sure to have a field day, though. Fortunately for him, the professor absolutely refused to feed her pokemon stuff that had already fallen on the floor. Odd - makes you wonder if her lab is sanitary. Suddenly, a Rattata appears! It chattered angrily, glaring at you with it's small squinted eyes. Er... Was this supposedly it's territory now?
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Houndour lowered his head and growled at the annoying pest. C'mon, Alyssa! Let's teach these purple pests not to mess with us!

Alyssa yelped at the Pokemon. It was so small, but look at those teeth! It could probably chew threw metal, or something. Suddenly, she missed the friendly Zigzagoons and Shinxs she grew up with.

"Uhm," Alyssa struggled to even remember what attacks Houndour knew. "Houndour, use, uhm, ember?"

Houndour took his stance and took aim at the Rattata. He sucked in a deep breath and then flames began to flicker inside of his mouth. With a howl, he released the flame at full blast (which wasn't all that strong seeing as how he's so young) at the cocky Rattata.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm

The Rattata wasn't strong, but it was definitely fast. It darted to the side just in time to dodge the incoming ember - which was, although powerful for low level pokemon such as these, not nearly fast enough to hit a speedy little guy such as this Rattata head on. The creature squeaked, wagging it's tail mockingly, before darting forward at an amazing speed - hitting Houndour right in the face! It disappeared again; it used quick attack twice! How were you going to catch it, if you could barely see it when it was moving around like that? The annoying pest was cocky for a reason apparently. It snickered at Houndour, making a face that screamed 'you suck!'
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Houndour snorted and then sneezed when he was hit in the face. He sat back with a stunned look on his face.

"Are you okay, Houndour?" Alyssa frowned. She never realized how fast Rattata's were. He father had taught her how to handle a speedy Pokemon, which was very obvious: Slow it down. Too bad though, because Houndour didn't know any moves to slow the stupid Pokemon down.

Houndour barked and then stood back up. You'll pay for that, you runt. Houndour, getting extremely frustrated, began to shoot out a series of random embers at the Rattata.

"Houndour!" Alyssa struggled to regain control over him. "Stop that! You need to calm down."
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:22 pm

A really bad idea. A box of untouched pokefood caught fire due to one of the two randomly executed ember attacks. Akane moaned as she rushed forward, tossing her laboratory coat over it; extinguishing the flames. That food was ruined, though - and it was perfectly good food that had gone untouched by the rodents scattered across the basement. Depressing - hopefully she didn't make you pay for it. The Rattata laughed dramatically, before rushing away into the darker corner of the basement. Akane sighed, reaching for a light switching and flipping it up.

The room was lit; revealing several turned over crates, and a surprising amount of pokefood bags that had been chewed through thoroughly; their contents spilling onto the floor. You saw the Rattata from before, it wasn't too far - but there was another Rattata beside it! You could still probably finish them both off on your own, but there was nothing wrong with asking for help. What do you do?
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Alyssa groaned. "Oh, Houndour, look at what you did.." She looked at Akane apologetically and then looked at the two Rattata. They looked like easy prey for Houndour, but yet again, so did that one Rattata at first.

Houndour huffed as he finally calmed down. He really needed to work on his temper.

Alyssa figured she needed the help, but she had a stubborn streak and she wanted to see this to the end. She knew Houndour was well strong enough to take them.

"Houndour, lets try one more time..." Alyssa said hesitantly.

Houndour huffed. Whatever... He approached the two Rattata.

"Okay," Alyssa fumbled over her own thoughts. What did she do? Should she raise Houndour attack so that way if/when he hit, it would be a one-hit KO? Or, should she try to attack again? "Houndour, try ember again, but carefully!" She put extra emphasis on 'carefully'.

Houndour nodded and took the time to aim, and now that he knew their speed, maybe he can try and predict where they were going to dodge to... He exhaled a weaker ember, keeping it clear from any more good food, but still directed at the two pests.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 pm

The ember managed to hit one of the targets, although just barely. Both Rattata anticipated the attack - and at the same time both charged forward in an attempt to both dodge it and get an attack in. The one you had been battling previously was a bit slower than this new rodent; and it got clipped on the shoulder with the ember. It wasn't a critical, but it sure as hell hurt. The creature squeaked pathetically as it fell to the ground and rolled around desperately. It's shoulder had been badly burned: and it took a moment to regain it's composure. It soon stood again however, before rushing in with a tackle instead of a quick attack.

The faster of the two used quick a attack to get behind Houndour; your pokemon was surrounded! You heard something from your right... Let's just hope it wasn't another damn Rattata. They were everywhere.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Alyssa knew that, no matter what, Houndour was going to get hit... Again. But, if Houndour was going to get hit, he was at least going to take one down with him.

"Houndour, quickly, use Ember on the slower Rattata!" Alyssa cried as she took notice of the sound to her right. She couldn't worry about it right now.

Houndour, who was very quickly getting annoyed with the bothersome Rattata, growled and built up another strong ember in his mouth. He was still taking mind of the flammable boxes around him, but he needed to knock one of those pests out - and quickly. He waited until the Rattata was only a few paces away and then released all of his frustration out with his ember attack.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm

The Rattata in front was hit, and hard. It was a critical, and the creature squeaked pathetically, falling over once again. It stayed down this time though; charred and unconscious.

(+1 Level for Houndour)

The Rattata that had been attacking from behind managed to get two hits in: a tackle, and a quick attack. It darted to the side afterward, jumping onto a fallen crate and then using it as leverage to jump onto another, upright crate. Said crate that it stood on was full of good food - although neither you nor your Houndour would have known. Akane crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. That Rattata was sneaky.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Alyssa eyed the crate that the Rattata stood on. She wasn't sure if it had anything of value in it. It could be stocked with more food and important supplies, which Alyssa refused to burn more of. Or, it could simply be an empty crate that's expendable.

Alyssa sighed, but then inspiration hit her. "Okay, Houndour," she said. "Chase the Rattata, but don't attack it."

Houndour looked back at his trainer with confusion, but did as he was told. He followed in the Rattata's steps and used the fallen crate as leverage to get to the crate it was on. Upon climbing up there, Houndour lowered his head and growled at the pest. You're mine now, pest. Embers glowed in the back of his mouth.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:24 pm

The creature snickered in response as the canine approached, and it's red eyes narrowed, sparkling mischievously. It turned to run - the crate was falling due to Houndour's weight! It crashed to the floor; it's contents flying everywhere. Rattata took the opportunity and closed the distance between itself and Houndour: slapping the creature across the face with it's curled tail. Houndour's defense was penetrated! It landed, scurrying to the opposite side of the room before Houndour could do anything. Annoying little thing - it didn't seem that it intended to fight head on. Maybe it would be best for you to devise a plan, to corner it or something? Keep in mind that there are more around here, though.

"I think that was the last of our supply..." The woman stated silently to herself, her assistant nodding solemnly.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Houndour yelped and danced around as he made an attempt not to completely destroy the food around him. With careful steps, he maneuvered around the food without damaging it anymore. If that even made a difference now. His normally aggressive stance collapsed as he looked at his trainer with defeated eyes.

Alyssa looked at the supplies that lay scattered everywhere. Her plan worked out so much better in her head. She looked at Akane helplessly. "I'm so sorry... It.. I..." Alyssa looked at where the Rattata had run off to. She felt so immature for letting a simple Rattata boss her and Houndour around like this. Maybe, she should ask for help, before things get any worse. If that was even possible.

"Professor," Alyssa sighed. "I don't think I can do this..."
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiz Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:38 pm

The woman nodded, smiling kindly. "I'll help you out a bit, then." She said, clearly intent on still having you lead the 'battle party'. She walked towards you, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a pokeball. Grabbing your hand, she placed the pokeball into your palm. "I'll let you borrow one of mine." She said - obviously the pokemon was well trained, considering she was confident that it would obey you.

Temporary party member:

"Of course, if you'd rather I go ahead and do it myself...?" She suggested - seeing how stressed you were becoming.
Shiz
Shiz

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Alyssa shook her head. "No, no.. I got this," she said with her stubborn streak shinning through yet again. She was curious as to see what Pokemon the Professor had loaned her, so she tossed the pokeball into the air. Upon hitting the ground, the ball opened and a red beam shot out from it. The beam took the shape of a canine and then faded away, leaving a Poochyena in it's place.

Alyssa grinned. Akane must've noticed that Alyssa was found of dog-like Pokemon. Or, Alyssa had just gotten very lucky. But, she didn't know much about the Poochyena, so she did what any trainer would: She pulled out her Pokedex to see what it had to say.

Poochyena, the Bite Pokémon. Poochyena is the pre-evolved form of Mightyena. Its biting strength is superior Pokémon, and has the endurance to chase opponents down until completely exhausted.

Alyssa's grin widened. Poochyena sounded like a mini powerhouse. "Okay, Poochyena. Let's take down that stupid Rattata." She pointed to where the Rattata was. "Use tackle!" It was obvious that Alyssa was more of an aggressive type of battler.

Poochyena barked and then did as it was told. Such a loyal Pokemon. It raced forward with speeds much faster than Houndour, aiming at the Rattata.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 pm

That poor Rattata had no idea what was coming! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER! The Rattata Took the tackle attack from Poochyena, like a boss too, not moving or even attempting dodge. Whatever went through the Rattata's head to make it think it could take a hit from the beast of a Poochyena, was surely wrong. The Rattata careened through the air before making contact with the wall. After it smashed into the wall, with a loud crack to mention, the Rattata slid down the wall and fell to the ground. What a hit! The little rat was completely knocked out; it one hit too! That means four Rattata left... Right?

(No exp for Houndour.)

"Well that was a hefty hit Poochyena!"
Akane praised her loaned away pokemon. "Just a few more left alright Alyssa!" She said as she turned to you. "Let's get this done with!" Akane spoke with a little more enthusiasm.

Alright what's next?!
Kei Osideken
Kei Osideken

Credits : 9849

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kei Osideken
Pokedollar £: Pocket Lint.
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm

[I know. That's why I'm gonna do this...]

Alyssa smiled as confidence filled her. "Right. Okay, Poochyena, you're awesome, but I want Houndour to take another try," she said as she raised Poochyena's ball and recalled him, though she kept the ball ready in case Houndour needed help again. "Right, Houndour, I know you can do this!"

Houndour grunted. Of course I can! He paced around the room, looking for the remaining Rattata.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kei Osideken Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Well those Rattata were downright freaking scared of of they're... er.. pants? Well any who your Houndour didn't take long to find the next Rattata. It was trying to find a way behind some boxes, but made made a small commotion in the process and thus drew unwanted attention from Houndour. The rat had no where to run this time! So seeing it had no other options... Rattata attacked your Houndour. with a tackle attack to be precise! The Rattata lurched into a fearful tackle attack, very much only wanting to get away from these trainers hell-bent on defeating every Rattata in the room.
Kei Osideken
Kei Osideken

Credits : 9849

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kei Osideken
Pokedollar £: Pocket Lint.
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Alyssa grinned. "Quickly! Houndour step to the side."

Houndour did as he was told and dodge the Rattata's attack.

"Perfect. Now, use ember!" Alyssa spoke with energy and confidence.

Houndour growled and then released a precise spray of hot flames at the purple rat. As Alyssa's confidence raised, so did Houndour's. It felt good for him to have a set minded trainer commanding him.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next