Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
Reporting to begin EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
Reporting to begin EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
Reporting to begin EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
Reporting to begin EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
Reporting to begin EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
Reporting to begin EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
Reporting to begin EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
Reporting to begin EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
Reporting to begin EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Reporting to begin EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Reporting to begin

4 posters

Go down

Reporting to begin Empty Reporting to begin

Post by Sophi Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 pm

It had been years since Sophi had walked alone into a Professor's lab without a Pokémon already. Last time she had taken a Bulbasaur, it made sense not to choose a Bulbasaur again now. Sure she was much older, even tieing a battle with an elite trainer, yet she felt like a little girl on her first day again. She had already sent her old Pokégear over earlier to get a new upgrade to better fit the region so she had to pick that up as well as her new Pokémon partner. "Excuse me," She called out as she entered the lab. "Professor, it's Sophi, I called you about an hour again about collecting a Pokémon."
Sophi
Sophi

Credits : 9739

Back to top Go down

Reporting to begin Empty Re: Reporting to begin

Post by Luna Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 pm

(I'm going to move this into the Professor's section, seeing as how this isn't the right place. Just letting you know.)
Luna
Luna

Credits : 10097

Character Profile
Rp Name: Alyssa
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

http://foreverpokemon.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:45 pm

"Ah, Sophi. You're early," you were greeted by a middle aged woman.

The faint sound of crashing seemed to come from the backyard, but the Professor didn't seem to notice, or was she simply just ignoring it? Either way, she didn't address it, so it must not be of concern.

"I suppose that's better than being late," she laughed under her breath. "Please, come this way and we'll get you what you need," she motioned to the room she had just come from. "Have you thought about which Pokemon you want?"
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophi Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:31 pm

"It erm...was kinda difficult. But I looked over my choices and was sorta hoping you'd have a...Snivy left?" Sophi asked quite clearly nervously as she spoke out about her choice with uncertainty. On the boat ride over she'd seen a Snivy and it's evolved form Servine and had begun to think over the choice of it, but she also knew it was quite popular as being a starter Pokémon of the Unova region making it quite rare. "You...erm...do have one left, don't you? I-If y-you don't i-it's fine I can pick something else,"
Sophi
Sophi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Professor Aragi smiled sweetly at Sophi, her nervousness was cute, Hm...a Snivy huh? Quite the popular little guy, let me check. She turned and walked to a computer behind her, the sound of typing and mouse clicks filled the nearly silent air. After a few seconds, the Professor smiled again and suddenly got up and went to the back. She came back a minute later with a pokeball and handed it to Sophi, Lucky you, last one. You might want to call it out and get acquainted. She smiled and turned back to some book shelves behind her.

While you do that, I'm going to need to know what color you would like for your pokewatch and pokedex. She climbed on a small step ladder and picked a large metal box from the top shelf. She placed it on a lab bench and blew off the dust, waiting for a reply from Sophi.
Kenji
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Credits : 10337

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kenjojo
Pokedollar £: -9001
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophi Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Sophi immediatly opened the ball to get a look at her brand new partner. She smiled down to it as she slid the shrunken ball into her pocket to leave her new Snivy out of it's ball. "Erm...happen to have a green one?" She asked curiously as she took a few steps closer to take a look for herself from a bit of a distance still to not seem nosey.
Sophi
Sophi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:26 pm

"Well, of course we do," she nodded as she moved to a lower shelf. After grabbing a small box, she stepped off of her mini ladder and set the box on the table. Inside the box was a green Pokedex and a green Live Caster.

She motioned to the box. "These are the tools you'll use to help you throughout your journey. Don't lose them," she chuckled.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophi Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Sophi looked curiously at the device, slightly reminding her of the Pokégear she already owned. Even so, she decided to take it and still keep her Pokégear just in case any of her old contacts got in touch. "Thank you very much Professor. I plan on being a Collector too whilst I explore this region."

(I completely forgot we were still calling them Live Caster and not Xtransceiver here)
Sophi
Sophi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm

"A collector?" She perked up. "That's quiet a challenge." She couldn't help but remember her days as a collector. Collecting Pokemon soon led into researching and now she was a professor. Time seemed to fly by lately.

"You know, the Zenitha Canyon is abundant with Pokemon," her voice trailed off, as if she had something else to say, but it didn't seem like she was going to continue.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophi Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:58 pm

"Zenitha Canyon?" Sophi asked to check she had the name correct. Looking to her older Pokégear for the region map for where abouts it was. "Anything in particular of interest there?"
Sophi
Sophi

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

[[ Both of you need to remember the word minimum rule... Anything less than 75 word posts will be ignored. Next time I see it, I'll have to punish you IC rather than OOC... I find it easier that way. ]]
Asuka
Asuka

Credits : 9847

Character Profile
Rp Name: Asuka
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:52 pm

[I thought the minimum was 60, but okay. Sorry about that.]

She nodded and smiled brightly. "Well, there's a few caves that are abundant with ground, rock, and flying type Pokemon. If you're lucky you can find some water types too. And, if you happen to come across a Rufflet, I'd love it if you could bring it back to me." There was a hopeful glint in her eyes. She wasn't coming straight out and asking for this collector to do a mission, but she was strongly hinting towards it.

Of course, she understood if the collector wasn't up to the challenge, and if that was the case, she'd simply send out one of her own researchers. Though, she thought this was a great opportunity for the collector.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophi Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Sophi nodded as she opened up the Pokédex to first up check the data input on her new Snivy. She saw it's beginning moveset was identicle to her original starter Bulbasaur's. She felt a little more at ease with that familiarity, but at the same time she felt more excited at being given the chance to see how the two grass starters would differ. Secondly she checked the Pokémon she was told, there was of course not as much information due to the Pokémon not being owned already but it was enough to help her identify it. "Alright Professor. I'll head out there and see what I can find,"
Sophi
Sophi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:48 pm

"Great," she practically sang. "You'll know where to find me." With a warm grin she led Sophi towards the door. "And if you ever need anything, feel free to give me a call and I'll see what I can do."

She opened the door, allowing the warm breeze to flutter through the lab. A look of realization crossed her face, as if the breeze made her remember something. "Oh. You do have a good supply of Pokeballs, right?"
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophi Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Sophi picked up her new partner and let it get comfortable on her. As she walked to the door she felt it shuffle between nestled in her hands, then perched atop her head before finally curling around her neck and across her shoulders like a scarf would be worn. She let out a soft sigh then when the fresh air hit her face again. "Oh, Pokéballs," She repeated as she dug through her bag. "Yeah...I have 5 Pokéballs," She said counting them off. "I know I got given that many when I first started a few years ago, I wanted to start this the same way," She said with a smile as she moved the smaller balls into the pockets on her jacket for easier access. "Alright, I'll be heading off for now then," She began walking, waving back as she turned into a jog to get her new journey started.
Sophi
Sophi

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

She smiled as she watched the girl leave the lab and begin her journey. Although she was experienced, she was probably going to face many new challenges in her journey. The professor smiled as she recalled all of her own journeys as a young kid.

With a soft chuckle, she stepped back into the lab and closed the door, already eager to hear from Sophi again.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content