Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
To the Laboratory! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
To the Laboratory! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
To the Laboratory! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
To the Laboratory! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
To the Laboratory! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
To the Laboratory! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
To the Laboratory! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
To the Laboratory! EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
To the Laboratory! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
To the Laboratory! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

To the Laboratory!

3 posters

Go down

To the Laboratory! Empty To the Laboratory!

Post by Yaji Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:07 pm

He had been told to go to the Professor's Lab to get his first pokemon. Yaji felt extremely self consious about going into a building that was so sophisticated, so he clutched the hilt of his sword and proceeded with caution. There were so many sounds that Yaji was not used to that he was startled and jumpy. He didn't unsheath his sword though, he had gotten into plenty of trouble with Officer Jenny over the years for doing so. He walked up to the front desk and looked at the receptionist. "Uh, hi. I'm here to get my first pokemon. I believe Officer Jenny set up an appointment. I am Yaji."
Yaji
Yaji

Credits : 9724

Back to top Go down

To the Laboratory! Empty Re: To the Laboratory!

Post by Shiz Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:09 pm

The receptionist sighed, flipping a few pages of something before actually looking up a moment later. She blinked; looked like she didn't notice you until now. Not even bothering to look for your name in her books - she directed you towards the second door down the hall on your right. Without another moment's hesitation, she returned to her duties; leaving you to walk around freely. A few people were loitering in the lounge - most of them were kids who had just gotten their starter pokemon. They seemed ecstatic, playing with their pokedex as their starter pokemon stared at them curiously. It was a happy occasion, after all.
Shiz
Shiz

Credits : 15069

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mysie
Pokedollar £: 400
Pokemon:

https://katsuregion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaji Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:46 pm

The chubby boy felt rather annoyed at the abrupt, non-vocal response that the receptionist gave him. He shrugged it off, as he was far too lazy to really hold any sort of grudge. He wandered into the room with all the kids that had pokemon. He felt old compared to these kids that got their first pokemon, but he had gotten used to being the oldest when he was taken to his orphanage. Officer Jenny had told him that this was the place that he could get his first pokemon. Officer Jenny had been his mentor and he admired her. Now he was about to be able to go on his own journey. The excitement began to fill his entire body and his hands removed themselves from the hilt of his sword. Yaji wandered passed the other kids and made his way to where the professor was. "Professor? I'm here for my appointment."
Yaji
Yaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:25 am

Even though it was her job as a professor to hand out Pokemon to new trainers, coordinators, and collectors, she was slowly getting tired of seeing the same reaction from every kid. "Omg! My first Pokemon! Omg my first Pokedex! Thank you so much! Kay Bye!" It's like they didn't even notice she was there. Oh well. She loved to make the kids' dreams come true. So, she supposed, it was worth it.

She turned to face the current kid. He was older than the rest. Quieter too. Normally, she'd be bombarded with questions and hasty attempts to get their Pokemon and leave. "Ah, yes, hello, uhm," she felt bad for having to look down at her sheet to know his name. "Yaji." She smiled warmly. "Have you decided on which starter you would like?"
Luna
Luna

Credits : 10097

Character Profile
Rp Name: Alyssa
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

http://foreverpokemon.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaji Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:12 am

"Actually... I know this isn't the usual starter, but do you have a Shinx by chance?" He smiled as he heard his name being said. He already felt that she would be very personal towards you. He looked at her with hope in his eyes. He wasn't going to jump up and down or get excited like the kids out in the lobby. "If you do, I would greatly appreciate it."

Officer Jenny had told him to be very nice and polite. He usually had a hard time with that, but he was in a strange place. All the noises kind of startled him since he didn't know what they belonged to. But he would trust the professor.
Yaji
Yaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:48 pm

"A Shinx?" That was an odd starter. A common Pokemon? Most kids jumped at the idea of getting a extremely rare Pokemon. She turned on her heels and started to tap a few words into her computer. She was really hoping that they would have the Pokemon, but it seemed that there were none. "I'm sorry," she frowned as she faced the boy. "We're all out."

She knew he was going to be upset, and she'd hate to send him away with a Pokemon he didn't want, so she added in: "But, I know where we can catch some wild Shinx for you," she offered a hopeful smile. "And, it's not too far away. Actually, it's right down the road. I'll let you borrow one of my Pokemon."
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaji Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm

"I actually prefer it this way. I don't think I would want a domesticated pokemon. No offense." Yaji, being wild himself knew what it meant to be out in the wild. If he got a wild shinx, he wouldn't domesticate it. He would hopefully become friends with it. If the shinx wasn't willing to become his friend, then Yaji would show it who the boss was.

"You're going out of your way to be really helpful. I hope I can repay you some day." Yaji did feel bad about being given a free pokemon. But there really wasn't anything he could do about it yet.
Yaji
Yaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:43 pm

She completely understood what he meant by not wanting a domesticated Pokemon. But, there was definitely going to be a lot of hard work going into starting out with a wild Pokemon. She admired him for taking on the challenge. "I understand what you mean about getting a wild Pokemon. And, there's no need to repay me. It's my job to do this, and I love helping people like you take their first steps as a trainer, coordinator, collector, or whatever it is their dreams are."

She looked down at her desk. There were seven Pokeballs resting neatly. Five brand new looking ones and two old and worn out ones. She reached down and picked up one of the older looking Pokeballs. "Here, you can use my Pokemon to help you catch your Shinx." She held out the pokeball to him.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaji Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:26 pm

The chubby boy looked at the pokeball in the woman's hand warily. He slowly grabbed it in his hand and just felt the texture of the pokeball. "Umm... I really don't know how to say this without sounding stupid.... but how do I work this?"

The pokeball looked so foreign to him. It was smooth with he split surface in the middle. But the pokeball was clearly worn from overuse. It was a contraption that he would never really figure out how it works, but it was apparently going to become one of his best tools. "I may need a little bit of help."
Yaji
Yaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 pm

She smiled. It wasn't her first time hearing that question, but it wasn't a common question either. "Here, I'll show you," she said as she reached down and grabbed the other worn pokeball. She brushed her thumb quickly against the white circle on the center of pokeball. Instantly, the ball became double it's normal size. She moved the pokeball in her hand, memories of her past life as a collector and trainer coming back to her.

"Easy," she said simply. "Now all you gotta do is toss the ball." She gently tossed the red and white sphere into the air, the ball spinning slightly in mid air. Suddenly, the ball cracked open, a white light shining from the inside and shooting towards the ground. The light took the shape of a two legged Pokemon. As the light faded, in it's place was a Weavile. Her arms were crossed and she had the cliche cocky appearance of most Weavile.

"Simple," she said, smiling at Yaji.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaji Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:49 pm

The curious boy clicked the white dot that the professor showed him and it immediately enlarged in his hand. He had not been expecting that. The ball was fumbled in his hand but he quickly regained his grip on it. He couldn't let himself drop the used pokeball. He threw the pokeball like the professor had told him and watched as the pokemon came out of the pokeball.

Yaji looked at it several times and blinked. "That was easy... but what is it?"
Yaji
Yaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:38 pm

The professor smiled. "That, my boy, is Vulpix." As if the Pokemon had been waiting for it to be introduced, the small red fox slid her left foot forward and tilted her head down, bowing to the boy, as she mumbled her name softly.

"I've had Vulpix for a very long time, so she's well trained. She'll listen to anything you tell her."

The Vulpix nodded as she sat before her temporary trainer. The kid had obviously never handled a Pokemon in his life. That was mildly disappointing, but Vulpix didn't mind. After all, before she was a test Pokemon to help show young trainers the "ins" and "outs" of a basic Pokemon battle.

"Do you know anything about Vulpix?" The professor tilted her head curiously.
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaji Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:12 pm

Yaji looked down at the little fox-like pokemon. It was a little too cutesy for his taste. There weren't very many pokemon that he knew of. There were the Chansey at the Pokemon Centers and the Growlithe that Officer Jenny has. And the Scyther were a very territorial tribe. He didn't get to meet very many pokemon. But shinx was like the mythical lion, and that's what he wanted. "No Professor. I just know Scyther, Chansey, Growlithe, and Shinx. I was... sheltered."

He kneeled down and put his hand in front of the Vulpix's nose so that she could get his scent.
Yaji
Yaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Vulpix sniffed his hand gently. He wasn't lying. He hadn't come in contact with very many Pokemon in a while. But. he reeked of Growlithe. Did he live with the cops or something?

"Vulpix is a very powerful fire type, though they don't get much credit because they look rather girlish," the professor chuckled. "In my opinion, they're stronger than any Growlithe or Houndour I've ever seen. A little on the sassy side, though."

Vulpix glanced up at her original trainer and nodded. Vulpix knew she was sassy, and she didn't mind it.

"Flame Burst, Confuse Ray, Quick Attack, and Flame Charge," the professor said. "Those are the attacks she knows."
Luna
Luna

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum