Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego!

3 posters

Go down

Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! Empty Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego!

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:04 pm

After asking a couple of people for directions, the trainer finally headed to the house of the move tutor, only with his precious Gallade by his side. As soon as he reached the house, he knocked the door quickly, impatient to meet the tutor. After the battle with the Magmar, Gallade wanted to get stronger... Max knew about a very strong fight type move and so, as he was on the island were a fight type move tutor was he decided to meet him and ask him if he could teach to Gallade... And so, he waited for the man to open the door, in order to meet him.
Maximillion
Maximillion

Credits : 9935

Character Profile
Rp Name: Maximillion Sawada
Pokedollar £: 2300
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! Empty Re: Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego!

Post by Viviana Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Impatience was never good no matter what the cause as you beat on the door waiting for a reply from the infamous move tutor who would (maybe might) teach your gallade a move to get stronger than it has before. You beat on the door a few more times and quickly the door swung open as a man toward over you wondering why were you beating on his door like you were the police. He had to gather himself together for a moment as he exhaled and said, "Is there a reason why you are banging on my door?"
Viviana
Viviana

Credits : 9699

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego! Empty Re: Groudon Island Aventures: Meet Fuego!

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:23 pm

"Oh, excuse me for that." were the trainer's words to the move tutor. He bowed to the man and said "I am Maximillion Sawada! A trainer.". Then, he showed Gallade who was right next to him and said "And this is my partner, Gallade. We are a strong team, but we want to get stronger so we came here to ask you if you could teach Gallade a strong fight type move.". The trainer's heart was beating. Fuego looked a little bit angry because of his behavior and he had a good reason to do so... He only hoped that he would teach Gallade, after that...
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:34 pm

"So," Fuego began as he rubbed his eye's, it appeared to seem that he was sleeping, "If what was all then you could of Knocked on my door a little more harder," Of course this time he was being sarcastic, but you could hardly tell at the time I mean it wasn't that noticeable. "If a strong fighting type move is what you seek, then I think I have several for you" He went back inside his house and them came right back to the door, "Based on Gallade's Style I would prefer to teach it Close Combat, but you are its trainer, would you want it to learn focus punch or close combat?" This time Fuego was being a little bit more sincere.
Viviana
Viviana

Credits : 9699

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:19 pm

"Wow! You are in my mind!" were the trainer's words to the tutor. He continued "I was thinking of teaching Gallade Close Combat. It is a powerful move and Gallade is a very strong pokemon so I believe he will be much stronger if he learns that.". The trainer was quite happy. The tutor was thinking that Close Combat fit to Gallade just like he did... Maximillion was very lucky. If Gallade learned that move, then it would rarely lose a battle!
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 am

Fuego chuckled, Close Combat, eh? Fuego closed his eyes and scratched his chin, thinking, To a gallade? Hm...ya I think I can do that. It'll cost you though, $700 up front. Or if you don't have the money, you can do something for me, though I would prefer the money. Fuego started pacing back and forth, thinking. His Infernape appeared and sat on a rock nearby, watching the two humans converse with moderate interest. Oh, and it'll take some time to teach your pokemon this move, so he'll have to stay with me for awhile.
Kenji
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Credits : 10295

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kenjojo
Pokedollar £: -9001
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 am

"Well... I can pay, but may I ask what I can do for you is? I cannot decide whether I should pay or not..." were the trainer's words to the tutor. Then, he turned his head towards the Gallade and said "Oh, buddy. I guess you will be staying with Fuego for a while... I will miss you.". Gallade seemed to be a little be sad but after the trainer said that he would miss him he smiled to him as well. He knew that if he got to get stronger he got to stay with the expert at the fighting type moves so it did not matter at him at all... And now, the trainer is waiting for the tutor's answer before deciding how he would pay the tutor...
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:24 am

Fuego rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself, Damn, I really need some money. Infernape smacked his face with his hand and shook his flaming head, Ok kid, I'm gonna need you to...hm...find me a fire stone. Those are pretty rare, and sell high so that's what I need you to do. Fuego smiled and pulled out a picture of him with a firestone, This is what they look like, and you can probably find them in the Ruins or near the Volcano. Fuego turned to Gallade, looked him up and down before nodding. Infernape appeared and led Gallade away to training.
Kenji
Kenji
Admin
Admin

Credits : 10295

Character Profile
Rp Name: Kenjojo
Pokedollar £: -9001
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:27 am

"Yes sir!" were the trainer's words to the tutor as he listened to his request. He waved goodbye to his Gallade that was leaving with Infernape and he said goodbye to the tutor as well. Then, he run towards the pokemon center. There were no pokemon in his party, so he had to take one of his reserves. After reaching the pokemon center, he contacted the person who was in charge of his pokemon and asked for Ducklett. Afterwards, the duck was sent to him and he departed towards the ruins now, in order to explore them and find the fire stone.
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:59 am

[OOC: After 4 pages... https://katsuregion.rpg-board.net/t393p30-groudon-island-aventures-the-tutor-s-fire-stone]

The trainer rushed towards the tutor's house and finally got his pokemon back. He was glad to see that Gallade was fine and that he was finally taught the move that he wanted. The pokemon was taught Close Combat. With a smile on his face, the trainer thanked the tutor and then returned hugged his pokemon. He was very happy. He had missed him all this time. Afterwards, he paid the tutor with 700 poke instead of giving him the Fire Stone and he left from his place with Gallade. When he got to the Pokemon Center, he sent Ducklett back at his house and so he started traveling solely with his Gallade, once again.
Maximillion
Maximillion

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down