Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
My first research experience EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
My first research experience EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
My first research experience EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
My first research experience EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
My first research experience EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
My first research experience EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
My first research experience EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
My first research experience EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
My first research experience EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
My first research experience EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

My first research experience

2 posters

Go down

My first research experience Empty My first research experience

Post by Akimitsu Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Akimitsu had now been given his mission and he new what he needed to do in order to complete it so he went to Ventus in order to research some pokemon. Akimitsu continued to walk until he found the forest where he would search for the pokemon he was to research. Akimitsu turned to his eevee and said "Okay eevee let's start our first mission we won't leave this place until we have gathered the information that we need.". Akimitsu started to walk deeper into the forest and made sure to keep his eyes peeled for pokemon that he could follow and research for his research project. Akimitsu had the list that he was given so he knew what he needed to find out about the pokemon and he figured that the first thing he'd do would be to use his pokedex to gather the basic information and then move on from there taking notes in his note pad so that he could write a full report later. Akimitsu had been in the forest for a few minutes and thought that he heard a pokemon nearby or at least he thought it was a pokemon.
Akimitsu
Akimitsu

Credits : 9852

Character Profile
Rp Name: Akimitsu
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

My first research experience Empty Re: My first research experience

Post by Lunix Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:39 pm

It was a little bird! As you look over some foliage, looking closely, it was a like little, plump pigeon, a Tiny-Pigeon pokemon. It round fairly round eyes, his body Grey with its chest feather all white, and its wings having some large black stripes. It was sitting perched on a tree top, seeming to look around for something in the trees! It began to hop-skip alittle, walking into different patches of suns coming through the tree branches. Quite odd, but maybe it was doing it for a reason?!

[I've really only done 1 or 2 researchers topic, but just to make it easier, I think it'll be best to post on your first topic what you're researching for, so other mod's can work around it easier, like...

"Research topic. Researching for: 2 wild pokemons in Katsu. Research from Prof. Akane." Or something along that line. :P

=) Also, if I keep coming up with random stuff, forgive me, I'm trying to be creative giving research topics]
Lunix
Lunix

Credits : 10042

Character Profile
Rp Name: Lunix Esquire
Pokedollar £: 250
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimitsu Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:49 am

Akimitsu saw the little pokemon and brought out his pokedex making sure to be as quiet as possible so as not the startle the pokemon and then he took the pokedex activated it and scanned the pokemon so that he could add it to his pokedex and get a little information on it. Akimitsu made sure to keep the volume of the pokedex down so that he could hear it but hopefully not the pokemon it self. Akimitsu also found this pokemon to be rather interesting and was thinking about capturing it after researching it for a little while. Akimitsu took out his notepad and started to write some notes about what the bird just did. Akimitsu then continued to watch the pokemon and decided to follow it so that he could take more notes on it and if he felt like it as the end of the day drew by he might just try approach it so he can capture it. Akimitsu took a quick look at the requirements on the list and thought he might clear a few of them rather quickly.
Akimitsu
Akimitsu

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunix Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:36 am

[If you want, you can even RP what your Poke'Dex tells you. Just to inform you, I'm just RPing like this to see how well you're researching is. >:D I made sure to put in some clues to tell you what pokemon you're seeing. Good luck!]
Lunix
Lunix

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunix Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:57 am

You're Poke'dex beeped, and came up with the exact same picture than the pokemon you're looking at right now. The screen then fills with detailed information.

"Pidove, the Little-Pidgeon Pokemon. Pidove are very friendly, and listens to their own trainers very well, though it may not understand difficult orders instantly. Found mostly in cities, Pidoves are people-friendly, and are usually found in parks and meadows."

The Pidove kept shifting on the branch, what was it doing?!

It was shifting once to the left, then back to the right. It shifted again, this time going into sun-light, then out of the sunlight again. The Pidove skipped to a different branch, and began doing the same, shifting into different spots, but mainly between sunlight, and out of the sunlight. Suddenly, after the 4th branch, the Pidove flew straight into the leaves of the trees!
Lunix
Lunix

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimitsu Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:52 am

Akimitsu continued to watch the pidgeon and took notes on what it was doing but then again Akimitsu had no idea what it was doing or what the purpose was. Luckily enough for Akimitsu the pidgeon had not spotted him yet so he could still watch it as it went about it's daily activities. Akimitsu was watching the pidgeon and said to himself in a low voice "Just what is this pidgeon doing? Maybe I should see if I can get a little closer so that I can see if it is looking at something.". As soon as Akimitsu finished his sentence he saw that the pidgeon had flown into the trees leaves and he lost sight of it so he quickly walked towards the point where the pidgeon entered to see if he could see it. He was not sure if he would be able to get a good look at it so instead of just waiting he looked at his eevee and said "Eevee would you mind if I throw you up there so that you can see if the pidgeon has left yet?". Akimitsu's eevee trusted him and so it shook it's head up and down signalling that he did not mind and so Akimitus took his eevee and threw him up into the tree making sur eto tell him to be careful before hand. Akimitsu told his eevee "If you see the pidgeon up there then just watch it and follow it if you can and I will follow you here on the ground. If you do not see the pidgeon though of it attacks then just jump down to me and we will continue from there.". Akimitsu waited to see if he would be able to continue his research today or if he would have to pick it up tomorrow. Akimitsu thought that he had a nice amount of information and believed that he could make a fairly decent report with what he had but he wanted to gather as much information on the pidgeon as possible even if it took an entire week.
Akimitsu
Akimitsu

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunix Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 am

Ohh, Lucky! The Pidove hasn't sensed your Eevee!

What your Eevee was the Pidove, now perched higher in the tree top, and looked as though it was eating the berries in the trees! Yummy looking Oran Berries to be exact, and it was eating them with gusto!

Then why was it doing that little odd dance before!? Did it get bored and decide to eat!?

However, Eevee will soon realize that wasn't a little dance at all. The Pidove was eating Berries that was not in direct sun-light, only having little sun-light on them! Not really eating the ones in complete shade, it was eating away at the other ones fast!

But what will you do now? You want to research on this pokemon a bit more? Or you think it's enough and go look for other pokemons?

[Now the reminder! =D For research topic, when i mod them, I'll look forward to a small report at the very end! ^^ So obviousily, the little dance in the sunlight and shade is one info, and the part where it used the dance to pick its berries is another reasearch info! Also, add in your own ideas, like it was doing the dance to maybe see the berries?! Or maybe even feel the sun-heat itself to decide which part of the tree had the best berries! :D Research away!"]
Lunix
Lunix

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimitsu Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 am

Akimitsu now had enough information to write a small report and he hoped that it would be enough because at this rate the pokemon before him would likely get away. Akimitsu said to his eevee "I want you to get his attention tell him to come down here and accept our challenge". Akimitsu wanted this pokemon so he was going to try and catch it and afterwards whether he succeeded or not he would tend to his eevee and then just set up camp for the day while he made sure that his pokemon would be good to go tomorrow when he finished up his report. Akimitsu waited to see what would happen would the pigeon accept their challenge and fight them or would he run away either way Akimitsu had a plan for what he would do next.

ooc: thanks for the information I will try my best to write the report and I was thinking of trying to capture this pokemon and then resting for the rest of the day and finishing up the report tomorrow.
Akimitsu
Akimitsu

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunix Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 am

The Pidove was too busy eating it took your Eevee quite a while to get its full attention. After seeing the little furry pokemon, and hearing of its challenge, the Pidove stared at Eevee for a moment. It then leaped past Eevee to land on the lower branches once more, and this time, it stared right at you!

Suppose you could say it was a bit unnerving...Cause the little-pigeon just stared at you, twisting it's head around in a almost full 360 degree. It gave a little huff, and went back into the trees again, and continued its little yummy meal.

Seems like it wasn't into fighting at all. Pidove's are known to be not aggressive...What will you do?
Lunix
Lunix

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akimitsu Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:32 am

Akimitsu saw that the pidgeon had stared at him and just ignored the challenge that he had proposed so Akimitsu told his eevee to jump down into his arms. When Akimitsu caught eevee he put him on the ground and told him to get ready just in case they had to fight. Akimitsu looked around to see if he could find a small rock and luckily for him he was able to find one so he picked it up and tried to get a good look at where the pidgeon was. Akimitsu then took his rock and threw it at the pidgeon's body hoping that he would be able to hit it without hurting it too much and that this would be enough to get the pidgeon riled up and ready to fight.
Akimitsu
Akimitsu

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down