Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
New Place-New Pokemon EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
New Place-New Pokemon EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
New Place-New Pokemon EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
New Place-New Pokemon EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
New Place-New Pokemon EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
New Place-New Pokemon EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
New Place-New Pokemon EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
New Place-New Pokemon EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
New Place-New Pokemon EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
New Place-New Pokemon EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

New Place-New Pokemon

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Place-New Pokemon Empty New Place-New Pokemon

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Mordecai placed his hands on his knees as he came to a stop. He was in Zenitha Canyon, sweating and very tired. He reached toward his side pulling out a water bottom. He opened the cap throwing it to the ground. He poured some of it on his face while drinking the rest. He threw the bottle to the ground before continuing onward. He had yet to see a Pokemon or a trainer, maybe he would get lucky.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Credits : 9667

Character Profile
Rp Name: Mordecai Hiashi
Pokedollar £: 600
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

New Place-New Pokemon Empty Re: New Place-New Pokemon

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Maybe you would get lucky, was a good phrase to recite as you search for whatever might be coming your way in this hot, blazing canyon. So far time seemed to be good for you, as a little trapinch trudged its way passing you up as if you weren't there. He started to make a sand trap in the ground for food purposes. It really didn't acknowledge you. How are you going to take that, Are you going to fight it or try to get its attention with a less direct more subtle approach? I don't know you ask me.
Viviana
Viviana

Credits : 9701

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokedollar £: 1000
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:50 pm

looked toward the Trapinch before pulling out his Pokedex. He pointed the handy device toward the Pokemon. He listened to it's basic biography before turning around and deciding that the Trapinch was not for him. "Hm...." He whispered as he continued to look.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:08 pm

So trapinch wasn't to your liking, Understandable. I mean trapinch is no good till its last evolution, and even till then it wouldn't all the way be worth the wait. Maybe you would meet a pokemon that would be a good addition to your Torchic and Seedot. I mean the Canyons have good pokemon, but what good are pokemon if the trainer that trains them is a weak spineless fool, (not saying that you are one). Well lookie there, another pokemon has appeared, it was a Drilbur it was picking up rocks and chucking them off the canyon side.
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Mordecai continued to walk around before finally coming across quite the amazing sight. In front of him stood a Drilbur. He gasped quietly before reaching into his pocket, this pokemon looked extremely cool. He pointed his Pokedex at the pokemon, scanning it. He nodded his head, Drillbur eh... Nice.

He pulled out a pokeball, putting back his pokedex at the same time. He didn't know that Torchic would not be the best choice for this battle considering that Drilbur was a ground type and Torchic was a fire type. He pressed the silver orb in the middle of the contaiment unit, watching as it expanded to four times its size. He then threw it upward, watching as Torchic landed on the ground behind himself. "Lets do this... Start off with Focus Energy and then follow up with scratch!" He exclaimed. S

Suddenly Torchic closed his eyes, focusing on Drilbur's body inside of his mind. He then began to point out weak spots in its body. Torchic opened his eyes before dashing forward, sending a single slash toward the back of Drilbur's head.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Utterly confused by your antics, or what you were anticipating in this matcj about to begin, Drilbur looked at your torchic puzzled, it really didn't know what was happening but seeing as is the pokemon was making an attack that was targeting it, it decided to take the defensive side and use Mud slap on your torchic. It dug its claws in the ground and slapped mud at your torchic hitting it head on (Autohit). It looked at you with teary eyes as it made its attack and by the looks of things, what would you make out by its feelings, what do you think it is feeling right now?
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Mordercai swallowed as Torchic skidded across the ground. Not only was the attack a 'critical hit' on the head but it was also Super Effective. Torchic slowly stood up, he could not take another hit. Mordecai sighed, "No, enough." He aimed his pokeball toward Torchic, returning him at once. "Good job." He looked toward Drilbur, slowly walking toward him. He got down on one knee, "I'm sorry... But I shouldn't have attacked you... I could have just asked you to come with me..." He whispered to the pokemon. "I'm kind of new at this and if it's not to late I would like you to come with me." He said. He hoped that Drillbur got the jist of what he was trying to say.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:42 pm

The drilbur looked at you as your torchic retreated to its pokeball. Even though drilbur looks less intimidating than the average pokemon who knew it could pack such a heavy punch, well that and the fact that torchic is weak against ground type moves, a side from that drilbur stared at you as you approached it with ease and compassion. He sat down for a moment as you kneeled toward it. It yawned a bit and smiled when you asked it to join your team. Even though you couldn't really tell, that and the pokemon couldn't really speak english, this Drilbur was actually an orphan, so it had to fend for itself, and that unexpected attack made it scared and sad. It maybe a softy, but make it mad and your in for a world of hurt. Drilbur nodded to your request of joining your team as it jumped up and down with joy.
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Mordecai looked downward, "Actually buddy... I'm not trying to be mean but... I... Can't let you come with me." He spun around before beginning to walk off. There was no point in having a Drilbur in his team, he already had an Excadrill... There was no need in having another pokemon eventually getting hurt for him. He then began to look around, searching for a trainer to battle.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Excepting your sudden change of heart Drilbur left the scene as quickly as you did. Even though it wasn't going to be easy for the poor thing it knew that it had to stay strong. Going back to you, as you walk through the zenitha canyon, you see a mysterious man examining several rocks and scrapping some pieces off of them, while putting them in a bag. He did look a little suspicous as he was wearing a long black jacket with the collar covering half of his face.
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Mordecai ran up to the man before swallowing, "Ehrm, sir?" He scratcbed his head. "Are you a Pokemon Trainer?" He asked as he waited for the mysterious, somewhat creepy looking man to answer. He hoped that he would say yes because his Torchic desperately needed some training.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Not even knowing who you are, the man already grew annoyed with you in his presence, you did startle him, which kinda led to his annoyance with you but besides that he decided to talk to you anyways; you could truly hear the disgust in his voices as he began to speak, "If I tell you I hope you leave me alone, I really don't like children and quite frankly I have no time for a simple-headed nuisance like yourself," I mean how rude could you get, "Yes you could say I am a trainer and we will just leave it at that, now leave me be or else"
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Mordecai frowned somewhat, "Uh, I wont really leave you alone until you battle me, broski." He took a couple of steps backwards, "How many pokemon do you have?" He asked. This man was a jerk, if not an angry bum. He hadn't let the words get to him because he honestly didn't care. He just needed a Pokemon Battle, not a verbal fight.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm

"I would suggest for you not to battle me, but I guess it can't be helped, can't it" The man recited as he stood up and towered over you, "I will tell you I have Six pokemon, but since I am feeling sympathetic for I will only use two of them" He said as he held a pokeball in his hand and threw it. Out came a Combusken raging a fight and blaring to go.
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Mordecai gasped as he saw the Combusken come out of the Pokeball. He instantly knew that he had no chance of winning this fight. He reached inside of his pocket before throwing a Pokeball into the sky. It opened, releasing a Torchic. "Just because your stronger doesn't mean your smarter!" Mordecai roared.

He clenched his fists, "Lets go Torchic, start the battle off with Focus Energy and follow up with Scratch." This was his usual combo, in case you haven't noticed. Torchic closed its eyes, imagining Combusken's larger body in it's mind. He couldn't see any points that he could attack easily other than his legs. Little did he know, a Combusken's legs were it's strongest weapons. Torchic dashed forward, sending its talons toward Combusken's legs.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:51 pm

Combusken got in its usual fighter pose as it stared at its pre-evolution. It smirked at the very thought of even battling something thats not even worth being spat at. Still, it would be a cold-hearted, brutal thing to do, if the trainer actually let combusken got through with the battle. Unfortunately he did. Seeing your torchic use focus energy then following that up with scratch the man said, "Combusken use focus energy and follow that up with double kick" Combusken charged its energy up as it began to kick its legs in the air shouting its name. It ran toward the torchic as its leg was crashing down on the poor bird.
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Mordecai clenched his teeth as the attack slammed into Torchic, sending him flying. He watched in agony as his pokemon skidded across the ground. "No... Torchic! Are you okay?" He asked.

Torchic did not respond. It was knocked out, he was apparently still damage from the previous fight and that Double Kick pushed him over the edge. Mordecai aimed his pokeball toward Torchic, "Return..." He sighed as he looked at the containment unit, "Great job buddy." He put the Pokeball in his pocket before throwing out another, "Go Seedot!" He roared. The small seed-like pokemon stood no chance against the fire type.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:00 pm

As the Combusken beat the living day lights out of torchic it laughed with a sinister smile on its face stretching from cheek to to cheek. It truly looked evil as it watched your torchic hit the ground. As you retreated your torchic and sent out a seedot, "So you have a seedot do you" he said as he returned his combusken, "Return...Nice work" he spoke to the pokeball as he grabbed another and threw it in the air.

"Now feast your eyes against my Nuzleaf", the man cackled as nuzleaf beamed out of the ball submerged in the air. It fell to the ground like a ninja as it kneeled with its head facing the ground. it truly knew how to make an entrance.
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Mordecai swallowed before clenching his fist, "Come on Seedot, go and use Bide!" He exclaimed. Seedot leapt into the air at his trainer's command. He closed his eyes, a bright light emitting from its body. It looked as he was evolving. Mordecai swallowed, he knew this battle wasn't going to last long.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Seeing the seed use bide was truly pathetic in the eyes of the man getting ready to deal a number on it. The nuzleaf was threw wasting time as it wanted to end this match with more dignity than the seedot had. He ran toward the seed as the man told it to use a barage of pound attacks. Forced to obey, the nuzleaf attempted to beat your seedot down with a lot of the pounds it had carrying under its belt as it did such with ease and neutrality.
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Mordecai watched as his pokemon was beaten down. He shook his head sadly before aiming his pokeball toward the knocked out Seedot. "Return buddy..." He whispered before looking toward the man. "Good fight... Not really." With that he began to walk towawrd the pokemon center before returning to the area, looking for new pokemon.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Looks like you have the lucky socks because coming your way was a Lairon. It walked toward you while its feet made imprints in the ground. It was trying to intimidate you or anything, but it couldn't help the fact that is was made out of heavy metals. The sun glistened on its metal coat as it began to eat some strange berries scattered about. At first it didn't acknowledge you but when it cocked its head up and saw you before it, it started to kick the dirt up behind it and looked like it was in the mood for a fight.
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Mordecai gasped as he looked toward the Lairon, "Cool..." He whispered. He aimed his pokedex toward the pokemon before listening to the biography of the Steel pokemon. "Hmm.." He looked toward Lairon, he could tell there was no point in asking him to go with himself. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a single pokeball. He threw it into the air before smirking, "Go Torchic!"The ball opened and Torchic appeared on the ground. "Now go and use Focus Energy before following up with Scratch!"

Torchic closed its eyes, focusing on Lairon's image inside of his mind. There were not that many weak points on its body but it did have two that almost everything has. Torchich dashed forward, sending it's talon toward Lairon's eyes.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Lairon dashed toward torchic that you had previously sent out, It was going to hit it with a Headbutt. The moment Lairon charged its move up and dashed toward your Torchic, you probably thought it was over, but your lcuky socks seemed to still be working...well in your favor that is. The lairon, being a big cluts, tripped and toppled over the cliff side! It fell off and by the looks of it it was stuck on a small ledge that seemed to be giving way! What will you do?!
Viviana
Viviana

Character Profile
Rp Name:
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Mordecai gasped as he watched Lairon fall over the edge of the canyon. He dashed toward the side of the cliff before swallowing. The Pokedex said that Lairon had weighed over 200 pounds, there was no way that he could lift the pokemon back up. He looked around, seeing if there was anyone to help. Nothing, the place was empty other than himself, the Torchic and the Lairon. He swallowed, "Lairon! I'm going to have to catch you to save you!" He roared. He pulled out a single pokeball before pressing the button in the center. The Pokeball expanded by four times it's original size. He threw it toward the large steel pokemon, hoping that Lairon had understood him because if it didn't... It would surely die.
Mordecai
Mordecai

Character Profile
Pokemon:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down