Katsu Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 am
Latest topics
» GO AWAY.
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am by Shiz

» Gifted Individual Academy
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 pm by Hatarou

» Moonlight Destiny
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:41 pm by Guest

» ZapdosZulu; Heartgold & Soulsilver Roleplay
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:36 am by Guest

» Mystic Energy
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm by Guest

» ELEMENT DESTINY !
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» Sencea Mynra
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:13 am by Viviana

» Erinuki Region - Pokemon RP
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:53 pm by Guest

» Hey. >~<
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:52 pm by Yazamoto Tsukazu

» Pokemon Cheyenne!
Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 pm by Guest

Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners

Go down

Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners Empty Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia partners

Post by Byakuga Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:44 am

Just like title says if you played Pokemon Rangers Shadows of Almia with which partner did you travel the most, well at start you can only have Munchlax,Pachirisu or Starly but later while doing quests(or through storyline for Mime Jr.,Crougank and Kricketot) you get more partners so if you played the game with which partner did you used the most in?

Well for me i captured Starly in Nabiki Beach mission to make it my partner. Later in game when i came across Kricketot i captured him since you need too as point of storyline. After it ebcame my partner i just left him in father field for the rest of game but since i was supposed to be patroling i ran to man in Vien Forest which has quest about Cranidos being chased by Wartotle. I accepted and captured both at same time and then Cranidos became my partner. Then i just used Cranidos for the rest of the game as my partner, other partners i got we're send to father field or beach next to it. Well i currently have 9 partners even tough i beated the game main storyline already.
Byakuga
Byakuga

Credits : 9852

Character Profile
Rp Name: Byakuga Uiga
Pokedollar £: 250
Pokemon:

http://pkmn-md-rpg.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down